The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving of goods. He will ensure the timely flow of all materials throughout the site. He will also ensure that all required materials are available for production in a timely manner and in sufficient quantity to avoid production delays.
The scope of this position also includes preparation of shipment documentation, planning of shipments with the couriers, packaging and labeling activities and other service activities as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the preparation and follow up of shipments including interactions with couriers and preparation of shipping documentation
- Manage and execute daily warehousing operations including receiving, storage of materials per procedure, shipping of finished goods (Pick/pack/ship of materials);
- Ensure stock status is up to date
- Follow all procedures as authorized by training and report any non-compliant events to the management in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with all departments, maintaining good relations at all times
- Takes a proactive, supportive role in working with the other departments
- Ensure routine support to laboratory technicians (e.g. documentation, solution preparation)
- Relevant experience in a logistics department
- Experience in biotech/pharma (or other life sciences) is an asset
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality norm and Good Documentation practices is an asset
- Experience in storing and dispatching of goods
- “Hands-on” mentality, solution and results oriented
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Well-organized, precise and reliable
- Strong team spirit and flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and verbal
A full-time contract
The opportunity to work in a human-sized company in an international environment.
An attractive package in line with the experience and background of the candidate